Designed By Civil Engineers Developed By Experts.
Got Software’s based on its extensive product development experience abstracted the entire software development process into a Model Based Software Development methodology.Engineer ERP (our PaaS platform) implements this development methodology supported by a comprehensive Software Meta model that captures all the data that is required to generate and deliver solutions in multiple technology platforms.
- Manage muti-projects happenings anywhere through mobile or tablet.
- Implementation time is less and simple to use.
- Control your projects within your estimated time and money.
- Site Engineers can update the project status from the spot of the site through mobile or tablet.
- Rich look and feel with business intelligence reports and dashboards.
LAND & LEGAL
- Case Details entry• Land Definition
- Land Visit & Feasibility details
- Broker Details Entry
- Land Purchase agreement details entry
- Land Registration Details entry
- Land Payments Schedule Definition
- Land Payment Request, Approval and Payments
- Lawyer and other legal Consultant payments
- Broker Payments
- Land Sales
- Land Sales Receipt
- Case Hearing Schedule
- Follow-up Allocation
- Lawyer definition
- Legal Consult definition
- Case hearing scheduling
- Hearing details entry
- Inventory Management and Stores
- Updates and Completion Tracking (Material, Labour and Asset Consumption tracking)
- RA Billing and Payments with appropriate Tax Compliance
- Contracting Monitoring and QS Tracking
(Separate Module for Contracting and Billing as Well)
- Create estimate and BOQ’s. Load BOQs into BOQ Master
- Build a Budget for Execution and maintain Versions as working Drawings are released
- Tendering Process and Registration of Contractors
- Finalization of Work Orders (Composite, Labour Only, Inclusive) – various types with
- Tax Compliance
- Indent – to – Issue Process from Site
- Articulate a detailed project schedule with list of daily action items and broad project goals.
- Track individual and module-wise completion of tasks to ensure that the overall project remains within the scheduled timeframe
- Holiday setting
- Material accrue details editing
- Labour accrue details editing
- Equipment accrue details editing
- Daily activity completion entry
- Project scheduling preparation
- Quotation entry and comparison
- Purchase order preparation with link to estimate/budget
- PO approval process
- PO amendment
- Direct expense payment
- Manage cash & inventories flow better with the purchases management module.
- Get a real-time view of stock requirements for each project & site and ensure your cash is not blocked in idle-inventory.
- Indent preparation by site
- Keep an up-to-date record of all inventories and resources.
- Manage movement of inventory and issue of materials with additional features to account for site-to-site transfers.
- GRN at site with freight details
- Materials issue
- Site-to-site transfers
- Material-returned-to-vendor account
- Tendering process with e-tendering facility
- Work order
- Work order approval
- Running account bill preparation
- Hold amount release
- Summary preparation, mobilization amount, deductions etc…
- Work order amendment
- Mbook entry
- Retention release
FIXED ASSET MANAGMENT
- Single-point snapshot of fixed assets and their accounting.
- Track purchase and maintenance history and account for fuel consumption.
- Improved management of hired fixed assets and their management.
- Fixed asset purchase
- Fixed asset coding
- Fixed asset log book entry
- Fixed asset register
- Equipment fuel consumption entry
- Equipment maintenance record
- Equipment depreciation
- Equipment on-hire
- Complete control of your hired & owned labour.
- Track performance and implement efficiency guidelines.
- Effective utilization to ensure that none of the projects are over-staffed or under-stand.
- Complete control of your hired & owned labour.
- Automatic generation of vouchers from other modules
- Subcontractors billing
- Vendor invoice posting
- Hired labour bill posting
- Casual labour bill posting
- Client extra work bill posting
- Client debit credit note posting
- Employee final settlement posting
- Inventory direct expense posting
- Broker payment posting
- Land payable posting
- Expense voucher bill posting
- Liaison posting
- Legal consultant payment posting
- Voucher creation process follows Draft -> Submit -> Approve -> Process -> Pay process with validity of Taxes, Budgets, necessary authority to approve upto what level along the way
- Tax Master for easy configuration of new taxes and rules as and when they come
- Audit functionality for auditors to be involved in selection of vouchers for verification
HR & PAYROLL
- The Human Resource module captures all employee related data illuminating the need for a physical HR file for each employee.
- Manage all key data elements of employee including statutory requirements of PAN, Permanent Address, Insurance, etc…
- Create Profile and role of employees
- Full integrated into Payroll module with e-Payslip facility which automatically links to inbox of employee online with history
- Auto creation of Group – Ledger – COA as mapped in rules setup during configuration
- Prospect Registration
- Lead distribution
- Prospect follow-up
- Schedule for the next follow-up details
- Competitors project details entry
- Competitor Analysis
- Marketing Department hierarchy definition
- Confidentiality of data based on the hierarchy
- Client booking process
- Client payment management
- Demand letter generation
- Client extra work management
- Client Car park Management
- Transfer of customers
- Legal formalities
- Customer receipts